Vitamins and supplement to Boost Immune Health for COVID-19
What supplements should I take for Corona virus (COVID-19)?
- The recent COVID-19 corona virus outbreak causes a variety of telltale signs and symptoms, ranging from fever and dry cough, to more severe symptoms requiring immediate medical help such as difficulty breathing and confusion.
- If you have relatively mild COVID-19 symptoms and don’t have any extra medical conditions that would put you at high risk for developing complications of COVID-19 (over the age of 65, diabetes, COPD, empathy disease, kidney disease, HIV, asthma, undergoing cancer treatment), these vitamins and supplements might help strengthen your immune organization to fight corona virus.
- Supporting effects of complement and vitamins in the circumstance of the corona virus is theoretical.
- Vitamins and supplement may interact with one another in your system and with prescription or over-the-counter medications. Inform your doctor about every the drugs and supplement you are taking, do not start a vitamin regimen without consulting your physician.
What alternative medicine supplements can I get to stay healthy from COVID-19?
The Chinese management and state-linked news agencies touted traditional Chinese medicine for symptom relief during the original December 2019 corona virus outbreak in Wuhan, China. There is little good evidence that TCM is effectual, but it has been correlated with some reduction in symptom duration in some study.
Based on studies of traditional Chinese drug (TCM) focused on the
Of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and H1N1 influenza, researchers institute:
- None of the participant who took TCM contracted SARS in the 3 SARS studies.
- The infection rate of H1N1 influenza in the CM group was significantly inferior to the non-CM group in the H1N1 studies.
The following supplement, as noted in the Chinese quarterly of Integrative drug, is optional for treating and/or preventing corona virus symptom:
- Radix astragal (Huangdi or astragals) boosts the immune organization and may prevent colds and upper respiratory infections.
- Radix glycyrrhizin (Guanaco or licorice root) relieves sore throat and cough, and may effortlessness symptoms of COVID-19.