Sawed Vegetables is a very popular dish recipe
Sawed Vegetables is a very popular dish. When vegetables are heated for a long time, their nutritional value is largely lost. Once again, even if it is cooked on low heat and again on high heat, the true color of the vegetables is lost. Saliva or green leafy vegetables turn black and bitter. Other vegetables become pale or pale in color. If you cook vegetables of a few colors in the right way in a little oil, it will be healthy on the one hand, keep the weight under control and will be very tempting to eat. So let’s not look at the recipe.
“Sate” is a popular method of cooking where very little oil or fat is used. In this recipe, the vegetables are cooked in such a way that the vegetables retain their original color and texture. The vegetables look very fresh and retain their nutritional value. Sate’s vegetables can be cooked very quickly and can be served with any meal. This vegetable is a very popular item in restaurants.
Carve Vegetables is a very popular dish recipe
Everything you need to cook savory vegetables:
1. Cauliflower only flowers (exclude hard part below) – one cup (cut short)
2. Broccoli Flowers – 1 cup (chopped)
3. Carrot medium 2 t – Julian cut
4. Capsicum – a – Julian cut
5. Onion is a big one – open the koya
5. Thato Garlic – 4-5 cloves
7. Olive oil / butter – 1 tbsp
8. Pepper powder – to taste
9. Salt – to taste
10. Lemon juice
12. Oregano or any other dried spice
13. Non-sticky pan spread.
cooking vegetables, care should be taken to ensure that the vegetables are cut to the same size
How to do it
1. When cooking vegetables, care should be taken to ensure that the vegetables are cut to the same size. Otherwise it will be cooked a little earlier, some may go raw.
2. Some vegetables that take longer to cook – such as carrots, onions, greens. They take about 10-15 minutes to cook. Potatoes may take longer to cook. So many people boil them in water for some time. Then cook with a sieve. If overcooked, the taste and color of the vegetables will be lost.
Carve Vegetables is a very Famous dish recipe
Cauliflower, broccoli, bell pepper or capsicum take moderate time. You can stir them with a few tablespoons of water in a pan before cooking. It will take less time to be patient.
It takes less time to grow mushrooms, corn or maize, asparagus, tomatoes, spinach. They are cooked in two to three minutes.
Now if you want to cook savory vegetables with all kinds of vegetables, it takes more time to cook those vegetables first. Then add the remaining vegetables in less time.
3. Put butter or olive oil in a large frying pan. Add crushed garlic or crushed garlic. Garlic burns very quickly. So take care. Here are some tips. If you think your vegetables will burn when they are cooked, then you can keep the garlic until it is light brown. When the cooking is over, take it with you.
4. Then put the vegetables in the pan. Add salt and pepper. Stir well with vegetables. If you want to add oregano, soy sauce or lemon juice, add it to the vegetables one minute before the end of cooking.
5. This process of cooking will increase the heat of the oven. Can’t be ignited.
6. Do not give too many vegetables. Then some will be cooked, some will not.
7. Then serve hot in a nice bowl.