Roasted Veggies with Balsamic and Feta
Do you prefer cute or savory meals? But why not together, together A couple weeks before, I contributed these roast Veggies with Balsamic & Feta to our Sunday family meal. They positively were a huge hit! I was thrilled and as a end result, immediately shared the photo. The response there was also wonderful. People loved the flavor combination and were requesting the recipe. Because you ask, I answered Hope you enjoy this delicious formula!
I am obsessed with this repast because it’s a versatile recipe, using minimum ingredients and the veggies can be cut in move forward to have a quick meal assembly. The flavor recipe is certainly a nice combine. Roasting veggies is the just right way to bring out the sweetness by caramelizing the sugars. Additional, the punch of saltiness with the feta cheese brings a good-looking balance of flavors. Sunflower seeds were just a cool touch to add extra chomp.
3 big carrots, peeled and cut into coins
4 parsnips peel and cut into coins
5 beets, peeled and sliced into chunk
2 cloves garlic minced
3 tbsp. bottle green oil
4 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp thyme (dry)
¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
3 tbsp. sunflower seeds heat and unsalted
Salt and infuse to taste
Instructions for Balsamic and Feta Roasted Winter Veggies:
- Firstly, pre-heat oven to 400 F.
- Secondly, slash and clean veggies and put into a large mixing basin.
- Coat veggies with bottle green oil; add fresh garlic, thyme, and balsamic vinegar, salt and intersperse. Toss vegetables to coat with oil and spice.
- Place veggies on a parchment lined baking sheet. Spread uniformly.
- Roast your seasoned vegetables in the stove-top for 40-50 minutes; turning once halfway through cooking.
- Finally, remove roast veggies and place on a serving platter. Add crumbled feta cheese and sprinkle of roasted sunflower seed.