EASY HOMEMADE VEGETABLE SOUP
Make this Easy vegetable soup for a heartwarming meal. So delectable and comforting, you can never have enough of this healthy home-based soup. Energetic, acceptable, full of nourish veggies, and ready in now 30 minutes!
This Healthy Vegetable Soup formula makes about 4-5 servings. Feel free to double up if making big amounts. It’s packed with vegetables and very easy to create. Some people may not like to have soup in the summer but we love it all year around! You can use different veggies you have handy for this simple vegetable Soup. This vegan-friendly soup is packed with food and so filling.
- good quality for you:loaded with good for you ingredients that keep you full while nourishing your body. Protein-packed chickpeas and nutrient-dense veggies.
HOW TO MAKE THIS VEGGIE SOUP
- Heat olive oil in a big, thick-bottomed container on medium-high heat. Insert the onion, celery, and bell infuse and cook for 5-6 minutes until softened.
- Add the minced garlic and roast for a minute extra, until fragrant.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until the vegetables and the pasta are cooked throughout.
- Garnish with fresh herbs of choice and like!
FAQ’S AND TIPS
- Oil: any oil of choice would work.
- Broth: we used vegetable broth other than you can use chicken or beef broth. Don’t have broth? Just use water.
- Veggies: insert in any of your favorite veggies.
- Chickpeas: instead of chickpeas consider using beans
- Pasta: this is not obligatory but a nice touch to make it a filling meal. Use any healthier pasta of option.
- You can make this in your slow cooker or instantaneous pot.
- Place leftovers in a bottle and store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave when ready to eat. You can freeze for up to 3 months.
It is quite easy to create homemade vegetable soup from scratch. All you need is some veggies, broth, salt, intersperse, and some herbs. It can be made on your stovetop, instantaneous pot, or slow cooker. Cook some onions with a bit of oil, add broth, veggies, and pasta or beans (if using) and let it simmer and roast for about 20 minutes until veggies are tender. Easy peaty!